*DOUBLE WHAMMY*
For any of you that tried to read the post from a couple hours ago... Hat's off to you. I have no idea why it posted as largely as it did. But in this case it is a good thing!
I Felt really bad about spilling the dirt on Heath *1st Whammy*
I felt really really bad when My Mom informed me earlier that she came across my blog and really enjoyed reading it *second Whammy*
I wanted to get on and erase what I had written this morning before my Mom had a chance to read it. She really Loves and sticks up for Heath when I am grumpy towards him. She even came to my home this morning to show me a Video Clip she thought Heath would get a kick out of.
I decided against it ... aside from someone needed to strain themselves to try and read it I thought I would instead make up for it by writing something nice!!
which looks like I may have to hold off until after lunch it out of the way... and the napping baby who just woke up soaked all around his belly is changed... and more than likely the place where he was sleeping!!
Mostly to the few people who will even see this they need to know and understand that i LOVE Heath. I would not of put myslef through and done all that I have done to even be near him. Heath understands me and loves just the way I am. Which is what any one would say to the one they love.... But I really feel he means all that he says. I can be myslef around him no matter how stupid I feel sometimes after I have already said something.
My Motherly duties are calling!!
I will write something more interesting and fun when I have some time to get some thoughts together. soon though!!
Thank you Mom for saying it was fun to read what I write. I told Heath we just need to write the next "Harry Potter" type craze books to make the Money we need to take care of everyone.... that Million dollar idea!?! *sigh*
more to come..
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Girl!! I know how you feel. just keep telling yourself I love my husband and I'm grateful for him over and over again like a mantra.
You should add more stuff to your blog, like a playlist,links to othe's blogs your followers etc...
oh wendy trust me we all have days like that andrew can do the same things and it drives me nuts. but right now id honestly have that then not having him. be thankful your hubby is there to do those stupid things.
Post a Comment