Thursday, November 6, 2008

RaNdOmNeSs...

I find myself in this position often...I can't sleep and everyone is asleep.

I have been wanting to sit down and "Blog" something... but I was going off on short little tangents that did not really go anywhere.

I wanted to write something called "Make my single a Double" in reference to my Single wide trailer and the lack of some extra storage space.. but I think I might still do that here in the next couple of weeks as a tribute to my Fall cleaning and winterizing. *boring*

I wish i had a more exciting life... or maybe not. It's Busy for sure, just not with all the thrills that it used to come with. At least the kind of "thrills' that don't come with a spike in blood pressure.
We are strongly considering a road trip up to SLC and Ogden area before these Oh so nice gas ease. We are hoping that a road trip with just Heath , i and the kids will give us that "grown up'" feeling that we have so been needing!

well.. it is short.. but it is something

*radio announcing voice: "stay tuned and find out what happens next"

"cheesy... I know"

~ Wennie

2 comments:

Annie said...

Don't go to Ogden, come to WYOMING!! We'd love to have you guys and we'd even kick kena out of her room for you!

Marianne said...

I agree with Annie! That sounds like a fun idea! Do get out and away...it is always refreshing and weird as it may sound...you are always glad to be back at home!