Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2 seconds to slip his mind & it ruined my day!!!

I LOVE My Husband......

If I didn't I would not be so irritated/hurt right now!

Most of the fights that Heath & I have are due to the fact that he does not pay attention or remember things very well on his own.

Well... I am really...Really...getting tired of it all. I wish there was some way for him to see how something so little can make my Day turn so sour before 8am!! It's not just me either who he ends up hurting... My mood effects our babies so so much... all I do anymore is yell ... and when they try to come and hug me... I don't want them "hanging" on me because I am so irritated!!! Just thinking about how things went down this morning sends me into tears....


When it comes to chores around the house I try to be as fair as I can because I know my husband works so hard at his job... he has the jobs that require going outside... It is hard to keep 3 little ones at bay while their Mommy is in and out of the house!


The Litter box, Ralph's cage, trash out & firewood in!!!


I got up the the children(before 7am), laid on the couch and dosed off!!! (like waking up to a bad dream) Breezy informs me that Wessley is poopy... It was all over his legs, pajamas and the blanket all the kids were laying on. Cammeron started crying right off the bat. I asked Breezy to "babysit" her screaming brother. I then scooped up Wessley in the pooped out blanket and headed to the bathroom.

We normally have a baby gate up just inside the door to keep the kittens in.. it was flat on the floor... I did not see it because I had Wess.. I tripped on it when I stepped down.. Lucky for me a Kitten broke the fall of one of my feet( I hope she's ok I came down on her hard), but Wessley went down to the floor. He hit his Head on the litter box that was in the middle of the floor (because Heath did not say anything when HE used the last of the Cat litter... so Momma kitty went potty all over the floor in the corner which My dear sweet husband told me he would clean up and didn't)

I yelled at Wess and made him cry... I didn't want to, I was just so upset. It is too much stress sometimes. It would be different if I had the mind frame that I had to do everything on my own... But It's not... I am trying to trust and rely on someone ... thats part of what being in a relationship is about... THIS SUCKS... Heath is just so unreliable ... and just now when I talked to him... he gets mad and hangs up on me because I'm upset... I didn't even really get that upset with him on the phone... I tried to tell him I was upset and did not want to ruin his day!

I'm sorry for venting on my husband... this kind of stuff is just driving me crazy!

Now my mood is building up.. I need to be done... besides. the Cat is getting into the trash that was supossed to go out... and It is starting to snow and get cold outside so I think I should bring in some firewood!!

Some Wives have Husbands that are .. "donkeys"
Some have Husbands like mine....

The Guys that are "donkeys" effect their wives the same way
My Husband does to me... But one is intentional... and one is out of stupidity


I still love you Heath... Please can you see what this does to me??



No comments: