... Breeawna just asked me for icecream ! ? ! It's not even 8:30am!
Normally the response would be after you finish your lunch.. or dinner... but not if you finish your breakfast. On top of that... they have not been finishing anything I give them anyways. The good, the bad and the yucky... it might as well ALL be Lima beans (which I happen to like)
I am also not sure about how many Bananas one small child can or should eat in a day... But Wessley can eat 3+ a day with no effect that I can tell at least. He used to eat Peanut butter sandwiches with his bananas... but I have been finding them dried up and crumpled up all over the house!!
But anyways....
I have been having a difficult time relaxing these days... My head is always swimming with thoughts or problems I need to take care of. I Love my Husband dearly and he is always willing to help out where he is needed.. But he lacks initiative.
Dishes, Laundry, Meals, Grocery shopping, the Dog"Ralphie", the Cat "Panda" ( & 3 kittens) Getting myself dressed for the day, getting the kids dressed for the day, baby proofing, potty training, boogers... Boogers...BOOGERS!!!!
These are a few things that ALWAYS keeping me going, going, going!!
I understand this is part of being a Mom... and I LOVE it (most days) but I wish that once they are in bed my head would give me a rest!! "are we late or coming up on any of our bills"? .."there is still the kids dinner (that they hardly touched) on the table that needs to be cleaned up" ... "I should really teach Heath to cook something other than Mac and Cheese or Pancakes"... "the dog is still outside"... Always thinking
It's when I think about the Non-important things that drive me crazier ( I can't think of any good ones right now)
I need a hobby... one that does not involve a hefty investment, small , sharp or eatable parts. Nothing breakable, nothing that requires hot glue, nails, cutting, or consumes too much time.
I also am not a big fan of reading large books (anything more then 50 pages)
"blogging" will give me somewhat of an outlet
*spazzmatic scream* "there is snot being rubbed EVERYWHERE" "Ewwwwwwwwwww"
I must go... my Monkey Child is so sweetly begging for more Bananas, Breezy has crayons all over the livingroom, CJ is trying to help me type and just hit his head on the keyboard... and Ralph has to go potty!!
Stay tuned *wink*
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm thinking of just copying and pasting that entry to my own blog. I feel your pain! I fortunately have found an outlet. I go to a stamp club and for $17 a month I get 2 or three hours out of the house with other mom's making birthday cards. It's a great release. Ya know you could always call me if you feel overwhelmed too. I'm happy to talk to anyone who's not asking me to feed them something!! hehe
Love,
Annie
believe it or not Blogging is actually therapeutic, I hear you on the N.U.T. (nagging unfinished tasks) they drive me nuts. I figure there is always tomorrow if doesn't get done today it'll get done tomorrow or some day. as far as finding a hobby diggi-scrapping is actually fun.I do it from time to time but you might enjoy it. I own a couple of programs you can borrow if you want.
Hang in there Wendy! What???Husbands not spontaneously doing stuff? Well, mine does help around the house but other stuff, stuff that needs fixing or trimming or painting...that's up to me! FOr one thing, he doesn't fix things very well but I also happen to care more about a neatly edged yard that he does! FInd out what Heath CARES about!
As for the other thing...the food thing...there was a time, and I remember it well, that I myself would only eat Cheerios and hamburger patties. It went on for quite a while! I am still alive and don't have scurvy or rickets or anything else. I think your kids will survive and their tastes will expand. Maybe you could dip the banana in some peanut butter! There would be a little protein there!
These days will fly by and then you'll have white hairs like me!
Love You!
Post a Comment