All the men in the house are sick!!
Wess is just getting over a yucky couch (along w/ all the joys of boogers and fevers)
Cammeron has been off and on Hot and Boogery..
Heath... who despite all the (in my opinion) "Nasty" airborn
was up for 3 hours through last night with a fever and has
been sneezing and snotting all over the place!! "ARG"!
I keep telling Breezy that I am sorry.. but her turn will prob
be coming up soon!
Well... then there is me. If I sit quite for too long I hear the faint ringing
in my head.. and my shoulders and eyelids feel heavy! I am trying to
keep to together... cause Heath can't miss work... and I CAN'T be sick at
home from 6-3 with 3 little ones running and drooling and snotting all over the House!
So... in light of using "The Secret" or "the Jack Rabbit" teaching...
"I am Glad for the good Health I have... I will NOT get sick!
and other then that... were all good!!
Pretty much same old..
*We did Talk with our Bishop last week... It Sounds like in about 5 months Heath will be made an Elder... and We be taking our Family to the St. George Temple!
Keep us in your prayers
-Wendy
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dear Wendy' Just read you blog. It all sounds so familiar. Just remember this is the best time of your life. Your kids are small, all still at home. and still need you. You will remember these days for as long as you live.
You have some adorable children. God has been good to you. I was happy to read about you going to the Temple. That will be a great day in your life. My heart and my love will be with you even tho' I can't be there.
I can remember the first time I saw you when you were a baby. Just like it was yesterday. You see the years pass so fast we can't waste a minute of our time. Keep them close while you can because they are not little for long. I love you so very much.
Great Grandma Ellsworth
WOO HOO!!! I'm holding you to that cause it seems when people get sealed is the only time we get together as a family! I love you Wen and I know it will all work out!
Love,
Auntie Annie
PS I know the sick thing, I had 4 throw uppers yesterday, myself included. JOY!
Wonderful news!! The temple...not the yucky noses! I am so very happy for you all! That will be a beautiful day for you all.
Ha! I was VERY sick a week ago. I hurt so badly I couldn't get out of bed for three days. But nobody else in the house got it and I just got to lay in bed and sleep. I hope you escape it all but I also hope you can sneek a nap in there too!
Love you!
Hey you guys that is awsome news about going to the temple soon.
Sorry to hear all the guys are sick, hope you all get to feeling better soon, drink lots of liquids and eat lots of chicken noodle soup
Post a Comment